The Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station Kit comes with everything in the Vantage Vue (6250UK, see related products) as well as a sensor suite tripod and USB datalogger software for recording weather information. Pole supplied seperately.
- Rain, wind, temperature & humidity sensors in self-contained sensor suite.
- Easy and quick to install
- Accurate weather data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000ft
- Also measures inside/outside temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall.
- View and store your weather data on your computer witha USB Datalogger software (included).
- 12 hour advanced weather forecast icons on console.
- Comes with tripod.
Davis Vantage Vue Weather Stations help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data. The Vantage Vue is quick and easy to set up so you can start getting accurate and reliable weather data right away. The weather stations are engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosion, 200 mph (321 kmh) winds, temperature extremes, and more. This sleek and compact technology is trusted by meteorologists, gardeners, storm chasers, and weather enthusiasts across the world.
Pole supplied separately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customers Also Viewed