Garmin Striker Plus 5CV Fishfinder with industry leading sonar, Quickdraw Contours mapping software and transom transducer included
The GT20HW-TM transducer provides ClearVu and traditional sonar.
Comes complete with everything you need to set your boat up with a GPS Fishfinder. Easily detached through it's quick release mount.
The internally built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations.
The Garmin Striker Plus 5CV Fishfinder features 5" diagonal display with built in GPS functionalilty. Also features Quickdraw Contours map drawing software which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1 foot contours based on your own trips.
Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications, giving you access to Quickdraw Contours Community data and more.
- 12v power supply (not included)
- Garmin GT20HW-TM transom transducer included
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1-foot contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to Active Captain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications.
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed (speed-over-ground)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5" display and intuitive user interface
- Easy to use control and display
- Take the Garmin GPS Fishfinder off the mount when not in use for safe keeping.
- ClearVu scanning installed for extra clarity.
- Built in GPS antenna
- Physical dimensions 23.5cm x 14cm x 5.8cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WVGA colour
- Display size: 5"
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Garmin Striker Plus 5CV fishfinder
- GT20HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount
- Garmin bumper sticker