Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing. So size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks.
Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion. A tough composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Tough sheaves made from fiber reinforced nylon
- Adaptable cam cleat flips around for up or down release
- Proven bearing system where sheave spins on a stainless axle
- Versatile cam assembly adjusts and locks in several positions
- Strong durable sideplates are forged aluminum with hardcoat anodizing
- Multifunctional headpost lock fixes shackle in either direction or swivel position
- Sheave diameter: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
- Shackle pin diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Maximum working load: 2425 lb (1100 kg)
- Breaking load: 4850 lb (2200 kg)
- Length: 7 1/8" (181 mm)
- Weight: 8.75 oz. (250 g)