Irish Tide Tables
The new edition of the Irish Tide Tables has just been published and is a must-have for all seafarers and those whose lives and property are affected by the sea and tide.
In addition to tidal predictions, the booklet also provides precise details for phases of the moon, together with highlighted dates to enable quick visual identification of Spring and Neap tides, and an explanation of when they occur.
- Weather-service telephone numbers
- RTE & BBC weather-forecast schedule
- Irish Coast Guard Marine VHF communications network with times of weather forecasts.
- Tidal times and heights (reproduced by permission of the UK Hydrographic Office)
- Daily maximum and minimum time and height differences for high tide at all ports. It is the only pocket-sized tide tables book covering the whole Irish coastline.