The Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier helps prevent condensation, mould and damp issues while keeping running costs lower in flats and houses up to 3 bedrooms. The unit's HEPA filter removes allergens and cleans the air. The unique 2-in-1 mode allows this Meaco 12L to be used as a dehumidifier in Autumn and Winter and as an air purifier only in the Spring and Summer, as required.
The Meaco 12L Low Energy uses just 165 watts of electricity, making it a very cost efficient dehumidifier.
The filters are True HEPA filters which means that they conform to international standards and capture 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3µm or larger. This makes a big difference for those sufferinng from allergies, as well as the benefit of prolonging the life of your dehumidifier.
- The cheaper way to combat mould, condensation and damp in flats through to 3 bedroom houses
- Just 165 watts rated power consumption - 2.53p/hour based on 15.32p/kWh
- 2 in 1 dehumidifier with unique air purification mode for Spring/Summer use
- Cleans the air with a HEPA filter to remove allergens from the air
- Unique Meaco control logic that saves money and improves performance*
- Digital display to show you the current room reading
- Variable humidistat from 30 to 80%rh is 5%rh steps
- Lourve to direct the dry air through a wide angle
- 1 - 24 hour off timer
- Child lock facility
- Strong carry handle
- HEPA filter for cleaner air
The Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier is part of Meaco's exclusive Platinum Range of compressor dehumidifiers. There are two models in the range, a 20 litre dehumidifier and this 12 litre model, both offering lower running costs than their peers.
Extraction Rate Data
|Room Conditions||Maximum Water Extraction||Wattage|
|5°C and 60%rh||0.24 Litres Per Day||112 Watts|
|10°C and 60%rh||1.48 Litres Per Day||121 Watts|
|15°C and 60%rh||1.44 Litres Per Day||125 Watts|
|20°C and 60%rh||4.48 Litres Per Day||136 Watts|
|25°C and 60%rh||5.04 Litres Per Day||149 Watts|
|30°C and 60%rh||7.42 Litres Per Day||163 Watts|
|5°C and 80%rh||1.68 Litres Per Day||114 Watts|
|10°C and 80%rh||3.64 Litres Per Day||123 Watts|
|15°C and 80%rh||4.08 Litres Per Day||130 Watts|
|20°C and 80%rh||7.68 Litres Per Day||141 Watts|
|25°C and 80%rh||9.12 Litres Per Day||159 Watts|
|30°C and 80%rh||11.75 Litres Per Day||177 Watts|
|Compressor or Desiccant?||Compressor|
|Approximate electricity cost||2.53p/hour based on 15.32p/kWh|
|Air Flow (nominal)||100m³/hour|
|Humidistat||Yes, from 30 to 80%rh in 5%rh steps|
|Meaco Control Logic||Yes|
|Filter||Yes, with a free HEPA filter to try in the box|
|Continuous drainage option||Yes - hose not included|
|Power Supply||Normal British 230V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||485 x 325 x 248mm|
Continuous Drainage Hose
- This Meaco Dehumidifer can operate under continuous drainage and uses hose of 12mm internal diameter, 15mm external diameter.
- Unit should be set up for gravity feed, for example - place the dehumidifier onto a worktop and drain into a sink.