The P&H Valkyrie MV Corelite X in Lava is designed for speed - with a narrow, vertical bow to slice through water and a more engaged hull to counteract windage, this sea kayak also features ergonomic paddle entry cutaways and a low volume back deck to round out its high performance design.
- Created for maximum Speed: slender hull with maximum waterline
- Excellent initial stability: square cross-section hull under the paddler - also lends itself well to surfing.
- Paddle Stroke Efficiency optimised: paddle entry cutaways just in front of the cockpit allow more vertical blade entry.
- Highly rockered, cut-off stern efficiently releases surface tension, and is preceded by a pronounced rocker profile to loosen up the stern when turning between waves and providing lift during downwind surfing.
- Easier access, especially when loading longer items: lightly-angled hatch rims towards the centre of the kayak
- Highly adjustable outfitting: adjustable thigh grips, seat, backrest, and footrests allow the paddler to find a comfortable fit that's tailored to them.
- Length: 540cm
- Width: 54cm
- Internal Cockpit Length: 90cm
- Internal Cockpit Width: 48cm