The second-smallest of 4 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases. Perfect for iPhone 5, and the new iPhone SE. The original waterproof phone case and still the best!
- You can make and take calls right through the case material. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is unaffected.
- Features window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.
- The Aquapac for iPhone (code 108) fits the average size phones and GPS units without an extra protective case.
- Most phones float in the Aquapac, but a few don't such as the iPhone. Ultra-slim phones like the iPhone should float if you fold up a few pieces of tissue paper and slide them into the case behind the phone. Test yours in a basin before first use outdoors.
Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- If you want to use your headphones you'll need the iPod case (515).
Case Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case