NRS CVest Mesh Back PFD - Lime - Updated
Frequently bought together:
Featuring multiple pockets and numerous attachment points, the NRS cVest PFD is a life jacket purpose-built for sea kayakers.
- The NRS cVest is a medium profile life jacket.
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with EN ISO 12402-5.
- CE/ISO Rating: Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Weight: 850 g
- Documents: EU Declaration of Conformity
- Profile: Medium
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets:4 - Front
- Lash Tabs:2 - Front
- Adjustment System:4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
- Features:3M Reflective Accents, 2 Lash tabs for a knife and strobe, Numerous d-rings to attach accessories, 9 cm W x 18 cm L x 4 cm D VHF radio pockets
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|