Steiner Skyhawks 4.0 10 x 42 Binoculars
From close up to far away, these mid-size Steiner SkyHawk 4.0 10x42 binoculars delivers bright, crisp images with a bright 42mm aperture. The 10x power gives great long-range detail, perfect for wide-open country and hilly regions.
- High-Contrast-Optics - Providing bright, brillant views, accurate colour and clear images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance up to close range of 2 m.
- Outstanding Ruggedness - Durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +70°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Distance-Control-System - Enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
- Fast-Close-Focus - Central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System - Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design - The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups - Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.