Supplied as a 2-piece paddle as standard, the split joint allows quick and easy adjustment of length (up to 10cm), angle and orientation whilst in the kayak without the need for tools.
Shaft indexed on both sides for maximised grip.
The high-angle versatile design connects smoothly with the water, right from the catch through to the exit of each stroke.
The straight carbon shaft is stiffer than the glass shaft, allowing more efficient power transfer which is ideal for paddlers wanting high performance.
With geometry that has proven unbreakable, to date, and 30% more glass than the market leader, you have the strongest most durable glass blade on the market.
A paddle you can trust wherever you are.
- Shaft indexed on both sides for maximised grip.
- Light, powerful and efficient.
- Carbon blades are stiffer and more buoyant providing improved performance.
- High-angle versatile design connects smoothly with the water, right from the catch through to the exit of each stroke
- The shaft incorporates an oval grip and drip rings as standard.
Blade area 680 cm²
Overall Length 460 mm
Overall Width 185 mm
Weight 1084 g @ 210 cm