The Wichard Offshore Knife is perfect for sailing. Its one handed operation and soft grip make it easy to use while the 3.5" serrated stainless steel blade can cut through almost anything!
The Wichard Offshore Knife is designed for sailing and for highly demanding skippers, the sailing knife offers a range of essential functions on-board a boat including remarkable cutting power and outstanding corrosion resistance thanks to a specific treatment on the stainless steel blade.
The knife comes with an essenttial safety locking button to release or lock the blade when in use. The half-serrated blade enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes including Dyneema or anchor lines. You can open Wichard Knife with one hand for quick and easy use.
- Stainless steel locking blade
- Folding penknife design with serrate edge for rope cutting
- Shackle key, can opener and marlin spike
- Single hand opening
- Light and compact
- Delivered with an adjutable wristloop
- Yellow handle
- Blade thickness: 2 mm - 5/64''
- Overall blade length: 8 cm - 3 5/32
- Stainless steel grade: 12C27M
- Overall length: 195 mm - 7 11/16/ 115 mm - 4 17/32