International Cruiser 250 is a self polishing antifoul, resulting in consistent antifouling performance while the boat is motion. Offers year-round protection, in all but the worst fouling areas. Suitable for all areas, freshwater and sea water use and most substrates
What we say
- Good quality,general purpose antifoul
- Best seller
- Ideal for seasonal applications
- In heavy fouling areas consider International Micron 350
- Offers a full year's protection
- Protects against all kinds of fouling
- Suitable for both powerboats and sailboats
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACE
In Good Condition: All fouling and contamination must be thoroughly removed including the leached layer. Use high pressure fresh water wash (3000 psi/207 bar) and/or scraping and wet sanding with typically 80120 grade paper. Do not dry sand. If old antifouling is incompatible or unknown, seal with suitable International Paint barrier/sealer coat.
In Poor Condition: Use Interstrip to remove all traces of antifouling.
PRIMING: All preparation for bare substrates is covered on the appropriate primer datasheet.
BARE GRP: Prime with Gelshield 200 for osmosis protection, or Primocon or Interprotect.
STEEL/IRON/LEAD/WOOD: Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
PLYWOOD: Prime with Epiglass followed by Interprotect.
How to use
- Mixing: Thoroughly stir until product is mixed to a uniform consistency before use.
- Thinning: Thinning is not recommended. Antifouling performance can be compromised if correct dry film thickness is not applied.
- Cleaner: YTA085 International Antifouling Thinner #3. Ventilation and Humidity Control: Ensure adequate ventilation during use.
- Other: Antifoulings should only be wet sanded. Never dry sand or burnoff old antifouling. True colour will develop after immersion
- International No 3
Please be aware the colours may differ slightly when displayed on a computer or device screen