International Micron 350 is a premium antifouling, offering outstanding 2-year protection in all conditions. A new formulation ensures truer colours, while Self-Polishing Copolymer technology delivers consistent performance. Use antifouling paints safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Self-polishes for consistent protection even while stationary
- Outstanding performance in all conditions
- Quick-drying, easy to apply and extremely durable
- Brand: International
- Area: Below the Waterline
- Suitable for: Hull
- Suitable Water Types: Sea Water, Fresh Water, Brackish Water
- Substrates: GRP/FRP, Lead, Steel, Wood
- Typical Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Dover White
PREVIOUSLY ANTIFOULED SURFACE
- In Good Condition: All fouling and contamination must be thoroughly removed including the leached layer. Use high pressure fresh water wash (3000 psi/207 bar) and/or scraping and wet sanding with typically 80120 grade paper. Do not dry sand. If old antifouling is incompatible or unknown, seal with suitable International Paint barrier/sealer coat.
- In Poor Condition: Use Interstrip to remove all traces of antifouling.
PRIMING: All preparation for bare substrates is covered on the appropriate primer datasheet.
BARE GRP: Prime with Gelshield 200 for osmosis protection, or Primocon or Interprotect.
STEEL/IRON/LEAD/WOOD: Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
- Mixing: Thoroughly stir until product is mixed to a uniform consistency before use
- Thinning: Thinning is only necessary to aid application (e.g. in cooler conditions) or to prevent premature skinning (e.g.in warmer/windy conditions). In these circumstances, up to 10% Thinner No. 3 can be added. Care must still be taken to ensure the correct DFT is applied as this is essential for performance.
- Cleaner: YTA085 International Antifouling Thinner No.3.
- Ventilation and Humidity Control: Ensure adequate ventilation during use.
- Airless Spray (Professional only): Pressure: 176220 bar/45005500 psi. Tip size: 517 to 521
Other: Antifoulings should only be wet sanded. Never dry sand or burnoff old antifoulings. True colour will develop after immersion.
|Hazard Pictogram :|
Flammable liquid and vapour
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Prevention:
Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all material-handling equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid release to the environment. Avoid breathing vapour. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.Response:
Collect spillage. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention.Storage:
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.Disposal:
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations.
Black, Navy, Blue, Green, Dover White, Red: Dicopper Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Rosin, Solvent Naphtha (petroleum), Light Arom, Xylene.
|Supplemental Label Elements||
Wear appropriate respirator when ventilation is inadequate.