International Boatguard 100 is an effective low-cost antifouling, formulated to repel all kinds of fouling organism. It is quick and easy to apply, and provides comprehensive protection for a whole season.
- Recommended for fresh water but also very efective in brackish and salt water
- Polishing ensures consistent performance while in motion
- Quick and easy to use, for convenient application
- Can be applied up to 6 months in advance
- Provides protection for up to one year.
PREVIOUSLY ANTIFOULED SURFACE
In Good Condition: All fouling and contamination must be thoroughly removed including the leached layer. Use high pressure fresh water wash (3000 psi/207 bar) and/or scraping and wet sanding with typically 80120 grade paper. Do not dry sand. If old antifouling is incompatible or unknown, seal with suitable International Paint barrier/sealer coat.
In Poor Condition: Use Interstrip to remove all traces of antifouling.
Bare GRP:: Prime with Gelshield 200 for osmosis protection, or Primocon or Interprotect
Steel/Iron/Lead/Wood: Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
Thinning is not recommended. Antifouling performance can be compromised if correct dry film thickness is not applied.
Uses International Antifouling Thinners #3.