Sold per metre: order x 1 equals 1m length of rope
Marlow Excel Racing Rope is high strength and lightweight with 100% polyester cover and D12 Dyneema core for all round use on halyards, sheets and control lines. Easily tapered and holds well in cleats Excel Racing is a great all round rope ideal for stripped halyards and spin sheets due to its easily identifiable solid colour cover and colour matched Armour Coat core. Great all round performance.
- Excellent UV resistance against sunlight and the elements
- Firm round rope aids handling while in use.
- Good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Light weight and low elongation
- Dyneema core is 8 times stronger than steel.
- Available diameters: 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm
- Applications: Back stays, control line tails, control lines, halyards, kickers, out/downhauls, sheets, spinnaker halyards, ties/lashing.
- Construction: 12 strand Dyneema D12
- Cover: 24 plait polyester
|Rope Diameter (mm)||1.5||2||3||4||5||6|
|Av. Breakload (Kg)||139||224||463||995||1430||2060|
|Min. Breakload (Kg)||125||202||417||855||1,070||1,910|
|Colours||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey||Black, Red, Blue, Lime, White, Grey|