Increased performance on the water, and easier to manage on dry land, the Scorpio MKII MV in CoreLite X suits even more paddlers' needs.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- CoreLite X construction; all the benefits of CoreLite plus a 2-3kg weight reduction, increased stiffness and greater durability
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
- Length - 508cm
- Width - 53cm
- Volume - 271L
- Weight - 25.5kg
- Max Paddler Weight - 110kg
- Deck Size - 4
- Length - 525cm
- Width - 58cm
- Volume - 317L
- Weight - 27kg
- Max Paddler Weight - 125kg
- Deck Size - 5
- Length - 535cm
- Width - 61cm
- Volume - 344L
- Weight - 30kg
- Max Paddler Weight - 135kg
- Deck Size - 6
Stock Option - Skeg
Skudder - Call for lead time