Plastimo Contest 101 Compass - Black - Vertical Bulkhead - Conical Card Black
The Plastimo Contest 101 is the No 1 best-selling sailboat compass in the world and it adapts perfectly to today's yachts, both in terms of engineering technique and glamorous design.
With its interior and exterior double reading, large crisp card and sophisticated looks, it has become the benchmark-compass in the Plastimo range and trusted by millions of sailors around the world.
Model 64421 For Vertical application - Black Compass / Black Card.
- For sailboats 9m and above (30 ft +)
- Double reading invented by Plastimo and still the favourite of millions of yachtsmen who appreciate to follow the course at all times, both from cockpit and cabin sides.
- Card vertical and horizontal graduation so that course reading is equally easy, no matter whether you steer sitting or standing
- 3 lubber lines for dependable readings even when steering windward
- World balanced for all global regions
- Built-in Lighting 12-24v LED
- Includes Clinometer, graduated in 10°
- Comes with protective covers & Back Flange for internal cabin trim
- All parts fully UV-ray treated
- Scratch resistant dome
- Approvals ISO 25862 compliant
- Retro-fits the Contest 100
Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : Compass is secured with threaded rods.
- Thick or double bulkhead : Compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
- Supplied with black flange for neat installation from cabin side.
- Card Colour: Black
- Flange Colour: Black
- Mounting Type: Vertical Bulkhead
- Card Style: Conical
- Heading numerals every 30°.
- Graduated every 5°.
- Card Size: 100 mm
- Boat Size: Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft+)
- Double Reading: From cockpit and cabin
- Lubber Lines: 3 lubber lines, at 45°
- Compensation: Optional
- Approvals: ISO 25862 compliant