Large heavy duty Polyform F6 Fender dia 29.0cm, length 109cm
F-series cylindrical fenders have set the standard for heavy duty fenders for close to 60 years. The newest generation are made by use of Polyform's unique, in-house developed and patented Polymatiq technology.
Highest breaking strength is taken care of by the two multiple rib-reinforced rock solid rope holds. Tested for strength and flexibility in temperatures ranging from -30 degrees C to +60 degrees C, these heavy duty fenders feature high abrasive resistance and high energy absorption (up to 3.8 ton meter for F-13), making them suitable for ships of up to 1500 ton d/w (F-13). In addition to being a must for recreational crafts and yachts, the F-series cylindrical fenders are widely used by coast guard and navy vessels, pilot boats and commercial ships.
- Unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness
- Multiple ribbed reinforced rope holds
- Twin-eye design for vertical or horizontal use
- Designed for us in permanent unprotected moorings, pilings, locks and concrete walls
- Diameter (max recommended): 290 mm
- Height (max): 1090 mm
- Weight (nominal): 4.20 kg
- Eye diameter for rope hold: 28 mm
- Valve type: V10
- Gross volume: 60 L