The Rooster All Purpose Boots are very popular for sailing because they have a simple zip closure making them easy to put on and take off. The zip boots give outstanding sole protection and toe support, making it a must have for all water sports. It's soft lining and wide zippered opening make putting on the boots a breeze, even over a latex dry suit sock. Made utilising Rooster's proprietary 3D lasts to provide a more stable platform and wider fit than the average wet boot.
- Perfect for sailing, kayaking and more; these dinghy boots are suitable for Laser, Topper and Oppie decks.
- Rooster Easi-Fit Boots now updated for 2020.
- Constructed using 90 degree woven neoprene which provides additional stiffness for excellent hiking support whilst retaining and flexibility
- Heavy duty YKK zip for increased durability with a neoprene gusset for comfort and to reduce water ingress
- Fleece-like terry lining for increased insulation which also helps to pull the boots on and off.
- A moulded Velcro tab helps to keep the fastened zip in place
- Hard wearing, ribbed sole for increased grip around the boat and protection on stoney slipways
Remember that if you intend to wear these boots with a pair of Superstretch Neoprene Wet Socks, you might like to choose a larger size boot.