The Trem Sail Double Braid Rope 8mm is perfect for halyards, mainsheets, genoa sheets, spinnaker sheets for either cruisers or dinghy boats. Comes with a double braided polyester core with a braided outer.
Polyester braided rope can also be used as painter, mooring or dock lines however polyester tends to deteriorate less predictably than 3 strand nylon so consider this when using for this purpose. The benefit of polyester is that it takes up less space and has a greater breaking strain for it's size.
- 8mm diameter
- High breaking strain: 1200kg
- Floats in water
- UV resistant
- Non-stretch rope
- Can be used as a sailing sheets, docklines or throw overboard lines.
- 100% Polyester braid on braid.
- Max length per coil: 150m
- Treated for saltwater marine environments
- Double braided: Braided outer core covering a plaited braid core or polyester.