Simrad GO 7 XSR Chartplotter
The GO7 XSR Fishfinder is a great way to add GPS navigation, sonar, and even radar to your boat. This compact yet feature-packed display is perfect for smaller sportboats, dayboats, and centre-consoles. Wireless connectivity to smartphones and tablets keeps you in control from anywhere on board, almost like a second display.
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to smaller sportboats, dayboats, and centre-consoles. Behind every super-bright GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000 networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar support to cruise with confidence or fish like a pro. Radar capability available on the GO7 and above offers added safety and fishfinding functionality while you’re out on the water.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Chartplotter with built-in GPS helps keep you on course
Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to best cover your local waterways and favourite holiday spots. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the helm
Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via any internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000 connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
New Active Imaging
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging sonar. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs – all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal Smart Target view that helps you easily recognise fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images. Active Imaging is available in 3-in-1 (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 (SideScan and DownScan) transducers.
Turn your display into a fishfinder
Add a sonar transducer (sold separately) and your GO series display works as a capable fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. Choose from a range of options to suit your boat, from cost-effective CHIRP or traditional transducers for a classic fish-finder view, to StructureScan HD imaging for a picture-like view of fish holding structure beneath and around your boat.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G/4G and Halo radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan HD imaging, or ForwardScan sonar, just add a compatible transducer
- Display size: 7"
- Display resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Specific transducer: Active Imaging 3-in-1
- Casing: PC/ABS
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Screen brightness: 1200nits
- Viewing angle (Left/Right): 70 degrees
- Viewing angle (Top): 50 degrees
- Viewing angle (Bottom): 60 degrees
- Supply voltage: 10 - 17 volt DC
- Current draw at 13.6V (sonar off, max B/L): 1 A
- Low power standby mode: Yes
- Protection: Reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 volt
- Alarm output current: 1 A maximum
- Processor: iMX61 single core
- Conformity: CE, C-Tick
- NMEA 2000 (compliant): 1 port (Micro-C male)
- Sonar: 1 port (7 pin blue connector)
- MicroSD card reader: 1x microSD
- Mounting type: Transom, flush, panel and bracket
- Sonar compatibility: CHIRP, DownScan and SideScan
- Weight (excluding mounting hardware): 1.310 kg
- GO7 XSR Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- Power Cable
- Flush Mount Kit
- Mounting Bracket