Werner Shuna Paddle - All Carbon - 2 Piece Straight Shaft
The Werner Shuna, all carbon, straight shaft paddle is a premium choice for touring, sea kayaking and sit-on-top paddling. The mid-sized blades fit a wide range of kayaking styles and are great for high angle or relaxed paddling styles. The Shuna is versatile and easy to use during advanced manoeuvres or all-around paddling.
2 Piece with Werner Smart View Adjustable ferrule
The Shaft is slightly flattened on right hand for accurate hand location. The Ferrule means the angle of the blade can be adjusted to suit the paddler.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you the lightest swing weight option.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon weave Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter
- Available in every paddlers favorite color, Carbon black.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. This gives the solid feel of a 1-piece paddle , the flexibility of a two piece and the angle adjustability for your style of paddling